Renzo Frau founded Poltrona Frau in Turin in 1912. In the 1930s it had already become a status symbol. From 1926 it became the official supplier of the Italian royal family, the Savoy. Since then, it has furnished all the most famous buildings in the world. Since the 1960s, the Poltrona Frau headquarters in Tolentino – in the name of research and innovation – has brought together highly specialized departments in a single production chain, committed to guaranteeing the highest standards of quality and process in the Residential, Contract and Interiors in Motion, working 340 thousand square meters of “Pelle Frau” leather a year.
The solution implemented in Poltrona Frau involves the use of a MES system for the management of production in the Interiors In Motion division (IIM – specialized in the outfitting of cars, trains, cars, yachts) using the Shop Floor Monitor and Analytics modules of the sedApta suite.