Production Planning is a Supply Chain Management process that allows the determination of production needs at finite capacity – in terms of both resources and supply – necessary for a company to meet the changing market needs for its products.
Atomos Hyla has chosen the sedApta Group’s Resource & Supply Planning solution, which is able to validate the demand plan with infinite capacity against the real capacities of the physical resources and logistics network, coordinating various productive, financial and logistic constraints.
Source: sedApta Suite
- Capacity Planning
- Multi-Plant Resource Balancing
- What-If Analysis
- Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Better use of resources
- Service level improvement
- Immediate reaction to supply chain events
- Planning times reduction
- Precise balancing of resources in various plants